lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Welcome To my life...

Welcome to My Blog




I'm Juan... Juan Armas.... I'm 17 years old, I'm student law at urbe and english at cevaz I'm in level 8 ,I have a big family , i have  three brothers.


I like music but i don't like reggaeton , I love Junkfood pizza ,hamburgers ,hot dog....and other.


I love Mc donalds...
I HATE Japanes food i don't like... 


In my free time I see movie, And sleep... I LOVE SLEEP.


I want travel to Italy because I like all the things of italy, but also i want to travel to the U.S because i want visit Disney.


I wanna be  the best Lawyer of the country it's my dreams...


my opinion about english ...For me now english it's the most important because the factories need  people can talk english...For me it's very important..


goodbye.


never say never.. :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario